KidsinCayman.com respects your privacy. Web servers are capable of collecting, storing, and analyzing a variety of information about those who visit our site. Our goal is to keep all information collected at this website confidential and secure and to use it only for purposes for which it was intended or to improve the quality of the web service we provide. To inform you of our policies, we provide the following detailed information about our data collection processes.
We collect personal information (such as name, address, phone, e-mail address) only if you provide it to us voluntarily through e-mail, registration forms, information request forms or surveys, or otherwise. Personal information is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties except as may be required by law.
In addition, we also track the Internet address of the domains from which users visit us and information about which advertisements are displayed to a user, which advertisements a user clicked on and other interactions with the Web Site. This site captures data using Google Analytics. Specific information collected includes, but is not limited to:
- Page visited
- Third-party ads clicked
- Date and time of the visit
- Domain name or IP address of the referring site
- Domain name and IP address from which the access occurred
- Version of browser used and the capabilities of the browser
- Search terms entered into our search engine
- Demographics (age, gender, interests, technology used)
You may opt out of this information by visiting the following web site Google Analytics Opt Out
How We Use Information
Information we obtain from you is used to:
- Provide a response to queries, emails and other such requests from you
- Improve our web site
- Analyze trends and statistics.
- Administer our Web Site.
- Gather and analyze demographic and marketing information.
Sharing your information
Personally Identifiable Information
We may make your personally identifiable information available to third parties when:
- we have your consent to share the information.
- they provide services or products on behalf of KidsinCayman.com. This does not provide the third party any additional rights to use your personal information. Your information may be used by the third party only to provide the applicable service or information
- we are required to do so by law
- It is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our User Agreement.
- It is necessary to protect KidsinCayman.com, our members or other third parties including, without limitation, other emergency situations.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Without your consent, KidsinCayman.com may aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other parties for marketing, promotional and other purposes. Except as set forth above, we do not disclose without your consent any information that could be used to identify you personally.
Security of Information
The privacy of communication over the Internet cannot be guaranteed because the Internet is not a secure medium. KidsinCayman.com does not assume any responsibility for any harm, loss or damage you may experience or incur by the sending of personal or confidential information over the Internet by or to KidsinCayman.com.
Third-party advertisers and external links
of any other person or entity.
KidsinCayman.com may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available for you to use. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. The kidsincayman.com makes no warranties regarding information regarding information posted in any of these areas and is not responsible for any content posted therein.
Last updated March 2015.